Blog assignment #12
I can honestly say that Creative Writing has been one of my favorite courses i have taken at Rutgers University. Having an amazing teacher to teach me how to think in a more creative and unique way was just a bonus. This class has taught me to nurture and care for my creative side because it is capable of producing amazing ideas and creative concepts. Over the course of this class i would say i put in a lot of effort into all of my assignments and really shined in class. I found myself always having an extreme interest in the topics discussed in class and really wanted to participate in all discussions. This class taught me to not be afraid of technology as it can only aid you in expressing your ideas in a new and innovative way. I would have never thought i would have such an interest in podcasts until i actually made my first one. I envisioned myself in a different world where my mind had no limits and i was free to think as wild as i wanted t...
Comments
Post a Comment